Hi,

I've made a couple of changes which only affect the Mac RC:

        - OSG is now 3.2.0 instead of 3.1.3
        - There is no longer an XQuartz dependency (phew!)

The latter issue was very annoying, and stems from osgsb_freetype using the X11
libfreetype on the build machine (runs 10.6), but hence hitting the 'special'
logic in dyld when referring to that symbol on a 10.8 machine without XQuartz
installed. I've now built a custom freetype on Jenkins (it's included in the
Mac 3rdparty-dependencies tarball which Jenkins generates) and link this
statically into the osgdb_freetype plugin on Mac, so we avoid any strange
issues when deploying on 10.8 (or 10.9, soon).

(This build is already available from fgfs.goneabitbursar.org)

I just realised the Windows release is using our 'stable OSG' builds on Jenkins
so I'm experimentally bumping them to 3.2.0 too - I'm not aware of any
downsides to using the newer versions, and if we discover any it's trivial to
rollback. Will follow up here assuming it works, once the new EXE is uploaded.

Regards,
James