Innis Cunningham wrote:
Hi Kameshwar
To see how the animations might be done have a look at the T38-model XML file in the models folder in the T38 folder.
Unfortunately you can not animate a MSFS A/C without first converting it to AC3D so you can name the things you want to animate eg:nosegear.lhaileron and the like.For this you will need the AC3D program.
I dont know if you can do the animations using Blender I will leave that to the Blender Boys on the list
Another thing is if the MSFS model has the objects to animate.Depending what model you have they may not have flaps, elevators, rudders even gear.In this case you have to build the objects first before you can animate them.
Have you converted any MSFS A/C yet.
Going back to the T38. I had to convert it to AC3D before I could do the animations on it.

To correct the T-38 engine phantoms I converted the model using this small utility created by David:

http://www.a1.nl/~ehofman/fgfs/download/3dconvert-0.1.tar.gz

When compiled agains the CVS version of plib it does a pretty good job at converting .mdl files to .ac format.

Erik