[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Greetings All:

I have an I/O error that I need help with. I'm trying to send some basic flight parameter data out over my com port, but I keep getting and I/O write error. Specifically, FG tells me:

Error writing data.
Serial I/O write error: The handle is invalid.

I get this everytime it tries to write the data to the com port. Can someone please interprete this for me, and tell me how to fix this?

Looking at this I don't understand the code very well, it looks like this message is always sent on Windows. Does FlightGear sent the data anyhow, regardless of the message?

Erik