louis holleman wrote:

Once more my FG history:
1. Installed the Windoze 0.9.5a stuff, which left me with a proggy that got stuck once the flying window appeared. It simply quit time after time.
2. I then tried the 0.9.4 installer (uninstalled the previous 1 first), which ran OK (tho' with the same probs I'm experiencing now).
3. I then simply ran the 0.9.5a installer over the old one, and I had a working 0.9.5a.
4. I then replaced the 0.9.5a exe with the 0.9.6 one, changed the version file and that's where I am now.

You are aware of the fact that you need the base package matching the binary, don't you? If they don't match then don't expect too much help in solving the problems.

Erik