Nick Coleman wrote:
For me, flying the PC-7 runs out of fuel after about 20-30 minutes of flight. I don't know the real PC-7 at all, but the initial fuel load in pc7-set.xml of 118 gals per wing seems a little low.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the startup fuel state set too low?

According to the type certification document it has a fuel capacity of 490 liters (which should be 155 US gallons). So actually it is set to high with 2(188 gallons. I'm not (yet) sure how accurate the fuel rate is for the PC-7.

Al in all I would guess 20-30 minutes is about right for this turboprop.

Erik