Vivian Meazza wrote:
Lee wrote:

Would someone with cvs access do me a favour and add an 'alpha'
status to the a/c I've done?  These would be:

A-10, AN-225, B-52F, BAC-TSR2, ComperSwift and YF-23

Good as that eh? ;-)

Mine are all "how the hell did I do that!". I'm not sure Boris caters for
that category.

I would think they are all beta. This is what I have in mind:

alpha            == missing a crucial part (like 3d model) or bad
                    flight model
beta             == flies pretty well (not perfect) and has 3d model
                    (with animations)and a (3d) panel
early production == almost finished, may still omit some features
production       == all ready for certification

Erik