Hi,

I'm using flightgear software for some time and I find it very interesting and
valuable project.

Recently I've posted mail asking for help with my flightgear running on windows
on radeon 9000 card: there are no runway lights visible. Some changes in
configuration result in appearing runway lights, then however, rendering seems
to be software-based (fps < 1). Unfortunatelly there were no answers.

I don't know if ATI radeon card is popular among flightgear users. If there is
someone using that one and no problem with it would be nice to know that. I'm
planning to install flightgear from sources on linux (fedora), however this
requires some initial effort to setup everything up and I would be glad to hear
to linux versions cause no problems.

(I hope it wasn't too long to read.)

thank you in advance,

Bartek