Curtis L. Olson wrote:

What lists is this happening on. I did send a note to this user a month or so ago, and thought the issue was resolved. Have these replies started up again, or is it only certain lists where it is happening? I think I accidentally clicked on the link in one of his replies and "registered" myself so I no longer see these from my own mail. I almost wish I hadn't because I can't exactly take it back now.

I think it it plain stupid from the domain owner of safe-mail.net. This type of behavior is unacceptable from a mailing-list point of view. I would suggest anybody who still receives the mail to sent a complaint to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and explain tat you didn't sign up for this unsolicited mail and want it to stop.

Erik