Jim,

Thanks for the reply anyway. I've spent about three hours on this today. There HAS to be an easier way for Mac users to use this program. For the life of me, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. But I'll try again briefly tomorrow. At this rate, X-Plane is looking like it's worth the cost. :-(

Best,
Fran