Hi Grayham

"Grayham Smith" writes

Hi all,

I am running FG on Windows XP and the package is running without errors.

1/ In the Airport selection menu there are some 57 US Airports to choose from.

The documentation suggests there should be over 2000 airports to select from.

How does one access these other airports?

Load the scenery for the airports you want to use.If you want to use all 2000 of them then
load all the US scenery you have.
I assume you are using FGRUN to start FG.Well FGRUN is smart because FRED is smart.It assumes,
I assume,that if you havn't got the scenery loaded for an area you won't want to fly from there.
Not like in the old days were you could start were ever you liked.But people kept saying why am
I in the middle of the ocean when I should be in the middle of Texas.:-)

Cheers
Innis