[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hello all
I am trying to run on a pc flightgear, and on the other, matlab executing the aerosim blockset. Firstly, the c172 blocksets do not have a flight gear interface. The blockset that does have an interface is aerosonde, but flightgear does not have a aersonde aircraft model. How can i configure flightgear to accept commands from the other pc? The command line given in the documents does not work, as the aircraft sits idle on the runaway, when i execute the command line parameter, but the joystick seems to work, but i am unable to takeoff the plane. I want to be able to give a bank angle or some other parameter on matlab, and see the action on the flightgear aircraft, which is running on another pc.

I think this really is a question for the matlab developers since they have adapted FlightGear to work with matlab and not the other way around.

Maybe someone here can answer this question but you will have a better chance of success at matlab.

Erik