Cristina Peixoto dos Santos wrote:

Hi there

I've installed the new version of Aerosim (1.2) and when running the demo
that works with FlightGear 98 it does not work. Byu reading the manual I can
conclude that the dos comman that is written there is for FlightGear 92 and
not 9.8.

Also, if I unmask the Flighgear interface in Simulink I can see a call for a
S-Function for FlightGear 92.

Can anyone explain to me how can I call FG 98 from the demo and what command
do I have to issue in the dos prompt?

Do I have to replace the S-function in the demo?

Hi, yes I believe all the Aerosim stuff is for FlightGear v0.9.2. The latest release of the aerosim blockset from matlab has built in support for FlightGear v0.9.8.

Curt.