AJ MacLeod wrote:

That looks really excellent! Finally we have two cohesive tutorials to point complete flying newbies to that are written with FG in mind (there are a reasonable number of these folk turn up on the IRC channel now and again)

Actually, we have three (at least0. In the Docs directory of the base package is a file called fschool_0.0.3.pdf which also described a lot of the basics of flight and FlightGear.

Would it be possible to combine these documents somehow to get to one comprehensive "manual", preferably in PDF format?

Erik