T J wrote:
Is it possible to download aircraft models designed for use with X-Plane (any version) and use them in FlightGear? It would be good if you could do this. If somebody knows how to add X-Plane Aircraft to FlightGear, could they please tell me what to do.

No this isn't possible. While it might be possible to convert the 3d model to a FlightGear supported format, the X-Plane flight model is not like anything FlightGear supports. YASim might be the closest match, but as far as I know it's still not close enough to be able to convert it go YASim properly.

Erik