Dave Culp wrote:
> On Friday 04 November 2005 07:29 am, Josh Babcock wrote:
>
>>Additionally, this will also highlight planes that no one really cares
>>about. That way instead of ditching the incomplete planes, we can
>>instead ditch the ones that are incomplete and unwanted, then help bring
>>along the ones that people do want to fly.
>

> Ditch?  This means they get kicked out of the FG hangar?  Who decides?
>
> Dave

> 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d

I guess we take a vote. Hadn't thought about that. Point is, they only
go if they are unwanted. I'm not talking about taking away stuff that
people want. Besides, I also still believe that stuff should never be
taken out of CVS, maybe put into another tree to make it easier to not
check it out with the rest of base, but still keep it around. I was
talking in the context of the release packages. Maybe I misunderstood
the original discussion.

Josh