In a message dated 11/17/2005 7:48:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Maybe he's reading it through a mail archive.

Oh, yes. That could be. In this case he hasn't much choice.
Well, other than subscribing, of course. If someone is interested
in reading the list, and posting to it, why would he rather annoy
people than subscribe? Doesn't make much sense. But that's just me.
(And I wouldn't allow non-subscribed people to post, anyway. :-)
If you receive a digest and hit reply you get

Re: Flightgear-users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 56

To keep it in thread you have to manually move the subject from the individual email you want to reply too.

which is this

Re: Whats a good web-site for uploading

Ray