--

Ok this should be the last one.

I read the initial post at 6am and the fingers reacted before the brain was
engaged.

Of course I'm subscribed to Users.

My problem stems from our POP3 account having more than one email address
associated with it.
The other PC downloads the email. I've tried setting up a "Post office" so
both PC's can be a client to a single Post Office server but haven't made
any headway. When I reply to the Digest notification it grabs the current
identity's email address, this is generally my partners and FG mail throws
it back because that email address is not subscribed.

I have changed the email address in my profile to my hotmail account and
will reply to the Digest notifications through hotmail.

I'm more used to subscribing to user groups that the posts themselves have
reply buttons.

Can anyone suggest a program that can access the Usergroup and provide
"reply" functionality without having to receive and reply through the
digest. It would eliminate the need to logon to hotmail all the time and
hopefully will allow local copies of the messages to be held.

Dene