Le vendredi 25 novembre 2005 à 16:47 +0000, Vivian Meazza a écrit :
> Gerard,
>
> Back on topic, I've just submitted some code for upload to cvs which allows
> TACAN to be fitted to 0, 1, or more carriers. So escorts carrying helos and
> TACAN will have to be designated carriers. (Might consider changing that if
> it causes major difficulties.)
>
> I've tested it here, and, of course it works. Any feedback would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Vivian

All right, Vivian,
thanks,
No problem about Escort which is designated carriers i did it before (we
can define a parkpos), i have in mind  old  First Class Cruiser she had
Catapult and seaplane   (Walrus).
May be, the main overload is to have to include every ships in only one
<scenario>nimitz_demo.xml</scenario>
A Nimitz near KSFO, and  CdG near LFMN, and why not some other (HMS) in
the Channel
Different specifics scenarios reduce the number loaded.
When we decide to start from KSFO  we choose to load Nimitz only.
When we decide to start from South of France we choose to load CdG only
If we decide to start from England .............and so on.

 Cheers
--
Gerard