Martin

> Hello you two!
>
> Can you let me in on this? On Windows, can I add another carrier and set
> up the TACAN as you describe?
>
> Regards
>
> Martin

This is development work, which should really be taking place over on the
developers list.

Right now you can't implement 2 carriers under Windows. It might be possible
in a couple of days using FG-cvs. Otherwise, it's a ver-1.0.0 feature.
(Actually, it was there all along, but there was a bug which precluded it
working - now fixed.)

Something to look forward to :-)

Vivian