Hello:

The enjoyment of using multiplayer should be extended to be able to
communicate with each other: inter-aircraft yes, no? Recently, through the
advantage of using FG on one computer and following the multiplayer server
on another, with the Google Map, it was possible to "fly" with others.
However, when on the Ground at Oakland, I was on the same runway, nose to
nose, with a similar aircraft. It would have been nice to communicate with
the other "pilot" by voice or text, to indicate one's intentions to take off
in formation for example. You felt just like being handicapped that you
could see, but do nothing about it! By using the parking brake, the canopy
would open - indicating I was not in the process of moving. On releasing the
parking brake, the canopy closed, thus indicating I was about to move. To my
surprise, when doing this, the other aircraft's canopy opened and closed at
the same time. Was this coincidence or not? No, as after doing this several
times, the other aircraft did it at the same time. Yes, when I was
manipulating my controls, it was operating the other aircraft as well!

When I took off, yes, it took off with me. Everything I did it copied at the
very same time. Is this just being seen on my screen, as my controls are
controlling what is on my screen? Does the other user see this?

I would welcome a user to contact me directly by email, if they see the
username "sauviat" flying at the same time as they, so they can corroborate
what is happening.

Contact me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] to make the communication.

Thank You

Martin