Divulgando...

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: "fred" <f...@digitalfreedomfoundation.org>
Para: sfd-annou...@sf-day.org
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2018 5:55:46
Assunto: [SFD-announce] Document Freedom Day 2018

Dear all,

It is with great pleasure that we're announcing registration opening for
DFD 2018. As you may know the process is slightly different now as you
need to create a wiki page for your event first at
http://wiki.documentfreedom.org/2018 and then register your event in
order to appear on the map at
http://www.documentfreedom.org/cgi-bin/register.py

This avoids all the issues we had in the past with some addresses we
could not find on OpenStreetMap as you now manually select the place.

As usual Document Freedom Day is on the last Wednesday of March which
will be Wednesday 28 this year. As usual you can find more information
about the things you can do on our website at
http://www.documentfreedom.org/getinvolved .

A big thank you goes to our usual sponsors and more specifically Google,
Linode and Ubuntu who have been supporting us for years. Then we have
our partners in crime such as the FSFE and the FSF and the happy media
sponsors. More about them here:
http://www.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/index.php/sponsors

Should anyone have any issue or question please let us know on the
mailing list.

Thank you very much and have a colorful Document Freedom Day 2018!

Kind regards,

Frederic Muller
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil
Membro da Comunidade Curitiba Livre
Site: http://www.phls.com.br
GNU/Linux user: 228719  GPG ID: 0443C450

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt