TONIGHT, SAT. JAN. 20TH, WE DV8!

LatexShineSlaves,OnstageShowers,24hrLiquor,NonRestrictive Nudity
DV8----24 liquor +nonrestrictive cabaret license JAN20 MIAMI
    Darc Karnival Presents...DV8 Fetish Party at Adrenaline Nightclub January
20th!!!!!  180 ne 9st downtown miami  (1-1/2 blocks west of biscayne blvd)
Open from 10pm-7am or later!!!
-24 hour liquor license means we drink ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
-2-4-1 drinks 10pm-12am!!!
-Girls in latex and Pro Doms reduced entry till 12am!!

  Cover=$10 at the door in dress code all night long!

  please click & add DV8 MIAMI to your friends list

flyer by....Varcolaci add this guy he rox
DJ ERIC RAGE,
DJ TEK-Z
DJ /PRODUCER C.BALDWIN
AS WELL AS SPECIAL GUESTS AND PERFORMERS!!
Open from 10pm-7am or later!!!
-24 hour liquor license means we drink ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
-2-4-1 drinks 10pm-12am!!!
-Girls in latex and Pro Doms reduced entry till 12am!!

Cover=$10 in dress code!

Adrenaline has hot VIP areas, fire breathing bartenders and amazing sound!!

Check out our fetish shows and play on all our dungeon equipment!!!

Don't miss our first fetish event of 2007!!!

Please call 954-822-6350 for more info!!

Vending & [EMAIL PROTECTED] by Sindustry & Angelica Syn leatherworks.
OR click their pic, then enter Coupon Code: DV8DARK001 for 10%off $50 or more
shoes & boots!( Good till the 25th)

Never miss an email again!