DARC KARNIVAL presents DV8 FETISH PLAY PARTY    Immerse yourself in Our
Fully Equipt
Cyber Erotic Fetish Playground
Incredible Sound, Lighting & Video Screens

    special VIP guests:  WE ARE LATEX(.COM)  Internationally Know Fetish Models

WeAreLatex

Previously Featured in Marquis, "Heavy Rubber" by Marquis, & Skin Two

For more information visit:

www.wearelatex.com

    18+welcome2 Floors,3 Stages,Great Dance Floor,
3 Full Liquor Bars 10pm- 5am,
*plus*
check out our 50 seat cyber fetish theatre screening the best undrground videos
UpStairs: VIP skyboxes & Bottle service:
(Vip::Select Couples & Single Ladies only::)   DOORS OPEN AT 10 PM....$10 ENTRY
IN DRESSCODE
  FULL BAR 10PM-5AM  18+WELCOME     7770 BISCAYNE BLVD 33138  FOR INFO CALL 954
822 6350