On 27.09.2008, at 19:23, imacarthur wrote:

> Has somebody modified the keyboard handling in Fl_mac.cxx ? It seems
> to be broken currently.

Yes, I did. The implementation is not complete yet and fails below
some(?) OS version. The advantage of my keyboard function will be an
advanced handling on dead keys and international keyboards in general.
The old version did not handle Alt-Key characters.

I am very sorry that I do not have the time to take more care of the
UTF8 version. Things in the job go crazy once more and we have a nasty
deadline coming up :-/

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/