On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 02:17 -0700, alain savelli wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to know iof the last version of FLTK support Framebuffer.

About a year and a half ago Nikita Egorov took the first steps in
porting FLTK to DirectFB, I would like to continue that effort and see
if it will get accepted into the FLTK.  My main interest is building
user interfaces for machines, FLTK provides a rich set of widgets and
looks like it will crosscompile without too much trouble.

I don't know how long it will take me, don't have a lot of experience
with graphic software, but if others are interested it might help move
it along.

__
Ormund