Dear Ianya i do agree, libraries n  all compiled properly, no error but only
linker warnings are getting...but still my application codes are not compiling,
same  linking errors are coming..dats the reason m  bit worried.could you
suggest any cross compile toolchain with X11 support?? because toolchain what m
using in that no X11 related libraries n include  files. In the skiff toolchain
X11 libraries n include files are there, but after including those in cross
compile environment  EABI version matching errors are coming.thats true beacuse
u know target fluid built with EABI version 4, but X11 built with a EABI
version 0. So finaly i have concluded that entire problem with my toolchain
only. because of some version problem i coul not able to use skiff
toolchain..so can u suggest any other prebuilt toolchain so that i can download
n proceed for further process. otherwise i vl have to concentrate on cross
compilation of X11 for arm target..RegdsVinayakQuoting  "MacArthur,
  Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:> Is this proparly
compiled or not??? i hope its not but> still m asking you..please reply
me.Are the warnings listed (below) the only warnings you get? And there areno
outright errors?If so, I'd hazard that the build of the library and the test
demoprograms has succeeded.Do you think it has not worked? It seems, from the
way you phrased yourquestion, that you believe this has not worked correctly -
if so, whatmakes you think it has not worked?Is there some specific problem you
are seeing when you try and executethe code on your target board?> Linking
fluid...> /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible >
/home/vinayak/arm-2007q1/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/X11//libXext.so> when
searching for -lXext> /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
>/home/vinayak/arm-2007q1/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/X11//libX11.so> when
searching for -lX11> === making test ===> Compiling unittests.cxx...>
Lin
 king unittests...> /usr/bin/ld: skipping
incompatible/home/vinayak/arm-2007q1/arm-none-linux-These warnings would imply
that when the linker is looking for librarieswith the names libXext.* and
libX11.*, it is finding some that it cannot link because they are the wrong
architecture - I'm guessing it islooking for ARM based libs and is finding some
x86 based libs? Youreally need to fix that.Is the linker subsequently finding
that "correct" versions for Xext andX11? I assume it must be as you
have not shown any other linker errors.You are sure that you are using the
correct (i.e. the ARM compatible)linker? Just checking...!-- IanSELEX Sensors
and Airborne Systems LimitedRegistered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin
Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3ELA company registered in England & Wales.
Company no.
 email and any attachments are confidential to the intendedrecipient and may als
 o be privileged. If you are not the intendedrecipient please delete it from
your system and notify the sender.You should not copy it or use it for any
purpose nor disclose ordistribute its contents to any other