I'm thinking of making the online docs version-specific, i.e.
instead of having

   http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/index.html

we should probably have

   http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3.0/index.html
   http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3.1/index.html

Reasoning: The doxygen'erated HTML docs change their file names
from time to time (new doxygen versions or changed contents). With
this in mind, we will probably have stale links in the near future
for all links that are posted somewhere on the net or in the news
groups or mailing lists.

If we moved /doc-1.3/ to /doc-1.3.0/ immediately after the release
of FLTK 1.3.0 and keep this _unchanged_ in the future, then all links
would stay stable.

The next version 1.3.1 (or 1.4.0 / 3.0.0) would then have its own
documentation directory. The documentation page could then link to
the current (newest) version, but also to any older version, as long
as we like.

This should be easy to do (I can do it), but the question is: would
this be useful to do? Better ideas?

Mike, what about server space and... ?

Any opinions?

Albrecht