On 8 Mar 2013, at 17:31, Greg Ercolano wrote:

> A request to vote on the addition of the gleam and grad patches to FLTK.
>
> There's two STRs for this:
> http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2672
> http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2675
>
> Would like to combine and apply. Code seems OK, looking for consensus
> and comments on patches.

I've not looked at the patches in detail recently - looked at the gleam patch a
while back, but Edmanuel has been working on it more since then...

If it looks OK to others, then I'd be +1 on adding it, as more schemes would
probably be a popular option!

> My only comment is I'd like to modify the unittests program to have a test
> for all our scheme options (plastic, gtk+, etc) so it can be used to look for
> artifacts. Basically taking STR#2672's test/gleam application and moving it
> into unittests as one of the test screens (with some mods).

This sounds like a good idea in any case: this is what the unittests framework
was meant for really, I think!
(I mean, adding on all sorts of useful testing features without having to ad
new test programs directly.)