On 12/12/10 06:08, Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:
> Due to the massive modifications there is no patch here it's the whole new
> Fl_Help_View

        Re-awakening this old thread to revisit..

        Domingo, unfortunately I think the code you attached in this thread
        is the original fltk source code for r7903.. the attachment being
different
        only by having DOS line endings.

        I just downloaded fltk r7903 (this is the svn ID rev in the code posted)
        and xdiff'ed the FLTK source against your attachment; seems to be the
same code.

        I know I've seen your mods before.. will look back in the forums and
STRs.