[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2951
Version: 1.4-feature

Oh, and for [5], I think tooltips would be good for some but not all
cases.. text fields that are always visible would probably be needed
very much as well.. perhaps an option for one or the other or both.

Definitely try to plan so the user can override things like draw()
and perhaps being responsive to FL_WHEN_CHANGED (so the callback is
called during dragging) or on FL_WHEN_RELEASE (only called back when
the user is done moving a tab)

If you have an option for drawing a box between the tabs, I guess
plan it so that the box is reactive to Fl::scheme("gtk+") or "plastic"
so that the box drawing style inherits e.g. gradient behavior.. perhaps
even the tabs themselves, and the widget's "trough"..