Thanks UWE,
I tried but no success, still the same. File only accepted when drop over the
Fl_Double_Window.

Here is my code..

MainWindow->begin(); // Fl_Double_Window

DnDReceiver b(0,0,WINDOW_SIZE_W, WINDOW_SIZE_H); // Drag n Drop Box

glutInitDisplayMode (GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_RGBA | GLUT_DEPTH | GLUT_ACCUM |
GLUT_ALPHA | GLUT_STENCIL | GLUT_MULTISAMPLE);
GLUT_MAIN_WINDOW = glutCreateWindow(RACS_VERSION);
MainWindow->end();
MainWindow->show(argc, argv);

I tried to put DnDReceiver box before, after, middle, everywhere, inside of
begin and end of Fl_Double_Window but no success.

Please guide me Where to put "DnDReceiver" box in the code.

thanks.