On 04/27/12 08:27, fltkCoder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I produce the same result I would with tabs, showing different main
> windows each time you click on one, with a button callback?

        Sounds like Fl_Wizard (push "Next" button to see next page), e.g.
        http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk/#Fl_Wizard

        But if you really want to roll your own, it's easy;
        make a window, and put two (or more) overlapping Fl_Groups
        inside it.

        Put the different widgets in each group, treating the groups
        as separate 'pages'. show() only one of the groups and keep
        the others hidden with hide().

        To flip pages, just show() the one you want and hide() the others.

        Pretty much exactly what Fl_Wizard does, I think.