On 03/26/13 16:48, Gonzalo Garramuno wrote:
>> fltk-2 is, as you know, deprecated, and no one is available to maintain nor=
>>  fix it, so we can't really go on distributing it, until it gets fixed...
>
> Sure you can distribute it.  It is there in the main page, what version to
> download.

        I don't know anything about 2.x, but indeed it looks like
        the tar balls are no longer in the download section.. don't know why.

        You should be able to still access 2.x from SVN;
        see the instructions under "Subversion Access" on the downloads page,
eg:

        svn co http://svn.easysw.com/public/fltk/fltk/trunk fltk-2.0

        I just checked it out; the last commit was on Mar 2012.
        Seems to build OK for me, on centos 5.6 at least.

        You mentioned the trunk doesn't build.. try a fresh checkout.
        If that doesn't work, what platform and what errors?
        Not sure I or anyone can advise, all I know is all active
        alpha dev on 2.x has been redirected to 3.x