Hello,

I've got a situation where I have a "Log" or "Journal" object, that
may ReferencesAny host model, for Journaling purposes.

Data is saving okay to the database, it seems, however, the return
trip to re-hydrate the same logs does not work, and the list of logs
contains a BIG FAT ZERO.

Is there something special I need to do in order to realize a
successful hydration?

There are no errors, as far as I can tell, so at least as far as
ISession is concerned, the proxies and such are fine.

This is speculation on my part, could it that proxies are involved,
instead of the actual Meta types? For instance, I've seen that in
other places, where "domain level" polymorphism, casting from base
class, etc, is a problem when proxies are involved.

It does not do much good for me to save the journals only not to be
able to re-load them.

Regards,

Michael Powell