I cannot really help you to integrate fluidsynth to android. It has been
discussed several times on the mailing list (just search the fluid-dev archive)
but there was no real conlusion how to do it, much less a definite guide. I am
convinced that fluidsynth can be run on android, by cross complining glib and
then fluidsynth. But ofc it's tricky and time consuming. That's why several
custom forks take short cuts, e.g. by getting rid of glib (like the one you
listed) or using another build system than fluidsynth's, etc...

That's all I know
Tom