Now that our NPM package is publishing a /dist directory with a number of
precompiled versions of Infusion, I would like to propose that we see about
adding Infusion to the https://cdnjs.com/ content distribution network that
provides free hosting of Javascript libraries and supporting assets. There are
details of how to contribute libraries to cdnjs at
https://github.com/cdnjs/cdnjs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING-WIP.md and they don't
seem too difficult.

I am specifically interested in this because it will make it easier to use
https://jsfiddle.net/ and similar parts of the online code demonstration
ecosystem to write small examples of using Infusion for tutorials, replicate
bugs in an isolated, shareable way, and provide a familiar CDN-available
version of the library to prospective users of Infusion.

I am willing to spend some time exploring this if no one from the community
objects.

Alan

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E ahar...@ocadu.ca<mailto://ahar...@ocadu.ca>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>