Hi everyone,

For the design crit Aug 15, Avtar and I would like to discuss the upcoming work
on a UI Options tutorial video. In particular, we would like to discuss what
topics should be covered in a "Introduction to UI Options" video.

A wiki document called "Introduction to UI
Options"<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Introduction+to+UI+Options>
 has been started to collect some possible ideas.

The meeting will be from 10:00am to 11:00am ET on Aug 15 and will be hosted in
the Collaboration room at 205 Richmond Street West (IDRC offices) in Toronto,
and online in the Fluid-Standup Vidyo room.

To join the conversation online, please download and install the Vidyo
app<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/> on your computer or portable device
first. Then join the Vidyo conference in the
fluid_standup<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=xemU59x8DtnO41eCMtCpCioWaRI><https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=xemU59x8DtnO41eCMtCpCioWaRI>
 room.

For more information on the Community design crits, please visit the Design
Crit wiki page<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/HQC_B>.

Thanks!

- Jon.

---