Hi Tony,

Thanks for your help. I’ll get the grunt script setup. It will be some
extra work to get things to work with an external config file, but I’m
hoping not much extra. Anyways I’ll check in with you once that’s in place.

We can add the font building to our CI, know that the build succeeded, and
have the fonts available as an artefact associated with a successful build.

I’m not sure if that would work in the process I described, but I guess we
can touch base on it once there’s something in place to work from.

Thanks
Justin

On February 2, 2018 at 4:57:26 AM, Tony Atkins (t...@raisingthefloor.org)