Hi, Alan:

Thanks very much for sharing this.  I am taking the time over the next few
days to read each entry and think it over, the first entry was both a good
introduction and already very insightful and useful.

Although some of the mechanics and the intensity described are unique to
sustained face-to-face pair programming sessions, this also seems very
relevant to pull requests and community discussions in general.

Thanks again,

Tony