Hello everyone,

I’m forwarding this e-mail from the GSoC mentors list as it’s something
that could potentially affect our community. I’m hopeful that nothing of
this sort will befall us, but wanted to make sure everyone was aware and
prepared.

Please review the Inclusion in the Fluid Community
<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusion+in+the+Fluid+Community>
document.
If there are any GSoC specific issues, please also notify myself, Alan or
Cindy.

Thanks
Justin

On February 21, 2018 at 8:21:21 PM, 'sttaylor' via Google Summer of Code