Do people have any mild, medium, or strong feelings about this project?
https://colineberhardt.github.io/cla-bot/

>From the project's page:

* The approved contributor list can be maintained in various ways including
JSON files or a webhook
* Provides a fully-hosted solution, you don't have to maintain your own bit
installation

Avtar

-----Original Message-----
From: Tirloni, Giovanni
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:37 PM
To: Justin Obara <obara.jus...@gmail.com>; Bates, Simon <sba...@ocadu.ca>
Cc: Fluid Work <fluid-w...@fluidproject.org>; Gill, Avtar <ag...@ocadu.ca>;
Harnum, Alan <ahar...@ocadu.ca>
Subject: Re: CLA service for Fluid GitHub repos

Hello,

On one hand, cla-assistant introduces a new database for us (MongoDB). On the
other, clahub is in Ruby and we have more people with JS knowledge. New
database vs. New language. It's hard to say.

Moving on to ecosystem analysis...

  * clahub last commit was in Feb 2017 and they have 14 contributors.
  * cla-assistant last commit was 3 hours ago and they have 30 contributors.
Besides SAP backing it, they have PRs from Microsoft too. A bunch of code
coverage, test and dependency checks in their README.

I'm thinking the cla-assistant project might be in better shape but I haven't
tried to deploy either one.

Regards,
Giovanni