Hi Everyone,

I haven’t heard any opposing views to my proposal below. I’m taking silence as
consent and have moved forward with the first phase, which is to catalogue the
issue tracking for the public repos in the fluid-project
<https://github.com/fluid-project> and inclusive-design
<https://github.com/inclusive-design> GitHub orgs.

I’ve created a Google Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xKLW8rQC-JN-TI9sL0ojeLXNRoqk4DfPwFd51jAuRJo/edit?usp=sharing>
 which includes a list of the repos and mentions the Issue Tracker(s) that are
currently being used. Please review and leave comments about the repos. Pay
particular attention to any that you are working on now, have worked on in the
past, or will be working on in the future. Also please provide feedback on the
need for repos. There are many cases where it appears the repo can be archived
or completely removed. And there are many repos where it isn’t clear what they
are used for. Please make sure to fill out the descriptions in the repos
appropriately.

Notes on the Google Sheet:

Archived Repos: I have highlighted the row and indicated “TRUE” in the
“Archive” column. For these archived repos, we do not need to do anything, as
there is no active work.
If there is no “Current Issue Tracker(s)” listed, that means I was not able to
find evidence of any issues filed against that repo based on commits. There may
be an active GitHub Issue tracker, however no Issues have been filed.

Thanks
Justin