Terrence writes;

not a bad idea to listen in. please post the list.

thanks

T.

tark wrote:

 ok, many of you may think that this is a useless post, so if you don't wanna be bothered be it, delete this. ok-i found this mailing list online, about austrian culture, particularly german influences in it. Maybe we should start forwarding our letters to this list- it has 280 members, but if like 5 of us joined and the list got 5 copies of each fluxlist post maybe... i don't know... i'm sure this has completely ruined any reputation i might've had... just an ideatark