Terrence writes;

The problem is propriatory and that we need permission. The exercise would have
to be along the lines of professional quality broadcast quality to get them to
agree. Just taking a picture of each other from inside the store or at an
exterior store can be an issue. I like the gorilla tactic better.

Have you tried Starbucks light blends? Their Infusion and Taso teas are great
as well. *l*

T.