Last week Patricia wrote:

>I've always liked the stamps Robert Watts created (have made them
myself from time to time and they have on occasion bought
correspondence a trip through the postal service without further
postage).  to wit:

http://www.faximum.com/jas.d/asg_32.htm<

If anyone is interested in reproductions of Robert Watts stamps the
following are still available (I think) from Mark Pawson:

"ROBERT WATTS POSTAGE STAMPS. A compilation sheet of postage stamps produced
by Watts 1964-1986. 60 stamps 8 1/2x11 inches gummed and perforated
£7.50+50p/p"
http://www.mpawson.demon.co.uk/sorder.html

ordering info and contact details for Mark Pawson at
http://www.mpawson.demon.co.uk/sorder.html

Mark's e-mail is on the order page so maybe you should e-mail first and
check availability and  payment from outside the UK.

cheers,

Sol.