[EMAIL PROTECTED],.Internet writes:
>Higgins on Intermedia

>Dick Higgins's Intermedia essay was reprinted twice, first in
>foew&ombwhnw,
>second in A Dialectic of Centuries.

>Higgins, Dick. 1969. foew&ombwhnw. New York: Something Else Press, pp.
>11-29.

>Higgins, Dick. 1978. A Dialectic of Centuries. New York: Printed
>Editions,
>pp. 12-17.

Ken, as well as others -

Wasn't the essay also more recently anthologized in the book of his
essays titled Modernism Since Postmodernism (it did have some of his
essays on intermedia) that was published in 1998 by San Diego State
University Press?? I think so, but my copy is buried and I can not
check - you can check out the book info on line at:

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/dept/press/newtitles.html

Even if it does not have the specific essay that you are looking for
the book is well worth having and the cost is quite reasonable at
$15.00 USD.

Owen