Davidson
Thanks for this very interesting account. I'd never heard of Howard
Wise.

I'm curious, do you recall if there were other composers than Cage,
Behrman, Varese, Brown, Feldman and  Rzewski? I mean any of the people
later to be associated with Fluxus? I'm thinking perhaps Maciunas had
little reason to see Charlotte's Festivals as competitive with his
Fluxus program, in which case I conclude that he was just generally
threatened by women who were doing things cf. Carolee Schneeman
(later).  He certainly seemed to get along fine with Yoko Ono at the
time.

RA