Heiko
I tried to find "Mechanisation takes command" on the web. Very little by Giedeon in
English.
http://www.hud.ac.uk/schools/design_technology/design/File31.htm is just one text
which has
the title "Mechanisation takes command" but it's by an English scholar who doesn't
credit
his title to Giedeon. Worth a try anyways...

RA