Actually, you can't treat your NIKON the same way.
Holga's, like many other toy cameras, have both
plastic bodies and plastic lenses.  The plastic lenses
are not sharp as glass lenses, they may be a little
warped, and they rarely have the color coatings that
glasses lenses have, causing them to record color
differently.  THe plastic bodies are not always light
tight, causing unpredictable fogging.  Holga's are
also medium format cameras, they take 120 film as
opposed to 35mm.  rnative for those looking to move up
in negative size without having to hundreds on a
Rolliflex or Yashica or thousands on a hasselblad.

--- Heiko Recktenwald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>