Dear Ken:

        Many thanks for your calm and lucid letter.

        La vie est comme ca, c'est la vie--

        Thank you for clarifying the difference between copyright and
trademark.

        I am glad there are three of you who may have a copy right.

        I am working on a visual poetry book now called

        KNOW YOUR WRITES

        I  got the idea from a book i used to make a previous visual
poetry book, most of which and as well the whole has been published in
various places.

        This book is called OFFENDER HANDBOOK--after a  book you are
actually
given here when you are sentenced to parole or probation, as I am.

        A good education for a writer/artist!  As you demonstrate in your
post.

        all best!
-dave baptiste chirot